SMARTECH POWER CONSOLE
The wired CMX SMARTECH POWER CONSOLE displays key cycling feedback including:
- Power – watts
- Heart Rate – current, average and maximum
- Calories – Kcal
- Level – resistance 1-16
- Speed – current, average and maximum (MPH or KPH)
- Cadence – current, average and maximum RPM
- Distance – trip distance (miles or kilometers) or distance countdown
- Time – count up or countdown timer
- Clock Feedback – 12/24 h
SMOOTH MAGNETIC RESISTANCE SYSTEM
With no friction parts to wear and tear, CMXPro group exercise bikes are extremely quiet, durable and require very little maintenance.
16 LEVELS OF RESISTANCE
Resistance lever adjusts easily to give you 16 levels to vary the intensity of your workout – train with interval’s from 30 watts to 1,000 plus watts.
Adjusts up/down and fore/aft for better fit or use your personal seat.
NO-SLIP MULTI-POSITION HANDLEBARS
PVC coated handlebars adjust up/down and fore/aft for better fit.
THIS EXERCISE BIKE WITH DIGITAL DISPLAY PROVIDES A REALISTIC AND MEASURABLE CYCLING EXPERIENCE.
At last there is a high quality magnetic group exercise bike with a power meter that delivers exceptional performance, motivating training feedback, and long life durability.
Certified for commercial facilities, the CMXPRO POWER group exercise bike with SMARTECH lets you train with power for top cycling performance – measuring your watts, heart rate, level of resistance, speed, cadence, calories, time and distance – to meet and improve your personal fitness goals. Using a smooth magnetic resistance system, with no friction parts for wear and tear, the CMXPRO POWER indoor cycle is extremely quiet and low maintenance making it an exceptional value.
THE CASCADE CMXPRO POWER MODEL INCLUDES:
- SMARTECH Wired Power Console
- HR Monitor/Strap
- Dual Sided SPD Pedals
- 16 Levels Of Adjustable Resistance At Your Fingertips (Lever)
Besides adding this high level of cycling feedback, the CMX PROPOWER model has all the same great features of the CMXPro Group Exercise Bike – including:
- Precision Balanced Belt Driven Flywheel – durable, quiet, requires little maintenance and delivers great road feel
- Optimum Q Factor – narrower separation between the two pedal cranks for optimal performance
- Robotically Welded Frame – for long lasting performance
- Low Maintenance Design – magnetic resistance eliminates old style wearing parts
- Comfortable 4 Way Adjustable Seat
- Adjustable Multi Position Handlebars– no-slip, PVC coated with 4 way up/down and fore/aft adjustments
- Long Lasting Chrome Plated Seat And Handlebar Tubes
- Durable Ball Bearing Bottom Bracket –for easy service
- Durable Cranks – for long lasting performance
- Improved Corrosion Resistance – 2-stage powder coating, with ED primer coating for long lasting finish
- Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Rear Molded Stretch Pads
- Wider Cross legs – for improved stability and oversized leg levelers
|Length||42″ (107 cm)|
|Height||42″ (107 cm)|
|Width||23″ (58 cm)|
|Weight||96 lbs (44 kg)|
|Max User Weight||350 lbs (159 kg)|
|Shipping Weight||110 lbs (50 kg)|